该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-09-11 22:26:58
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Core Tip
Wang Zelin, Liu Yucheng County, Henan Province, Shangqiu City, an ordinary peasant village Dianxiang king, by farming was named the national model worker. He set up an orphanage since 2000, has funded 48 adoptions of orphans, these children drop out of school back to school. This year, he adopted orphans, another 10 people were admitted to Peking University, Wuhan University, Zheng and other institutions, so far, that the orphanage has come out of 27 college students. 1 September morning, Henan Provincial Party Secretary Xu Guangchun met Wang Zelin and funding just to get him admitted to the University of 10 students. Nine years, has been wearing a "system illegal" hat orphanage, had several times almost "dissolution" Today, the orphanage has been supported by more and more enthusiastic people to help and the government, the economy gradually improved,Chaussure nike air max, and institutional is also soon to be "positive."
Evening News reporter Yuan Shuai text / Chart
Wang Zelin said children as long as real life, mostly for the sake of others on the line.
"Every year there are people who go to college, you say I can upset you, Zaikuzailei I am willing."
September 17 evening, Siyu started falling.
Wang Zelin standing in his "Zelin orphanage" doorway, watching a few little boy playing with his face smile, eyes full of kindness.
In fact, the last month,  are surrounded by happiness, a smile every day, hanging in his face.
In 2009, Wang Zelin adoption of orphans, there are 10 people enrolled in the national key universities. Among them, Zhang Bin admitted to Peking University, Li Genqiang passed the Wuhan University, East China University of Politics and Tan Pengfei obtain, Chang passed the Southwest University, Wang Peipei passed the Zhengzhou University.
Prior to this, in 2003, Hepeng Ju admitted to Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics; 2004,  with a score of 690 admitted to Tsinghua University,jordan pas cher, Xiamen University, admitted Shiqi Zhen, Li Zhiqiang admitted Nankai University; 2005, Lee admitted Hunters Xiamen University, Lijun Xia admitted to the Southeast University, Huai phase was admitted to the Wuhan University.
At this point, Wang Zelin adopted 48 orphans, 27 people have been admitted to the university,nike tn, orphans living room, the walls covered with awards.
"Every year there are people who go to college, and year after year, you said I could upset you, Zaikuzailei I am willing, this is for my kids the best return." Wang Zelin said.
In addition to the kids go to college, there is a "major event" Let Wang Zelin excited.
1 September morning,  and that 10 children had just admitted to the University, has been invited to the Henan Provincial Party Secretary Xu Guangchun. Henan Provincial Standing Committee meeting room, Xu Guangchun cordially received them, stressed the need to study Comrade Wang Zelin, vigorously carry forward the traditional virtues of helping the poor, and perseverance do a solid job of helping the poor work, and the kids want to be funded to work harder learn more efforts to become, more efforts and dedication, repay the party and the government's concern, caring repay all walks of life.
"Secretary Xu met, is definitely my best, so I am very encouraged,http://web.thu.edu.tw/kudo/www/bbs/yybbs/yyregi.cgi, I will certainly take good care of the kids." When saying this, Wang Zelin eyes firmly.
"That poor child looks like,http://www.qhhygljs.com/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=88749, who looked distressed, if I had whatever they could really nobody has"
Wang Zelin 62-year-old, in an orphanage, most of the children called him "Grandpa" and also called him "uncle" of.
His orphanage was founded in 2000, is located in the township to Bozhou Xiao Hou Yucheng county highway road on the eastern side.
"Office of the orphanage, had to start from 2000." Wang Zelin took a cigarette,air max 90, told reporters, in June 2000, he learned from the local media, Shangqiu City Suiyang District Li Yanhua, Li siblings because of military power family if there are changes, loss of parents, faced with dropping out of school. At that time, Li Yanhua 11 years old, her brother Lee military power was 7 years old, after the child's grandfather and two consultations  brought them home in rearing siblings and send them to school.
Wang Zelin orphans things got out after some orphaned children of relatives continue under the leadership of the door, the child gradually up.
Until the spring of 2001,http://www.casmk.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=146118, saw the family "is really no less than a living," Wang Zelin determined to do an orphanage. Two months later, a 5 room orphanage built up.
Receiving orphan at the beginning of those years, the state of rural students has not yet implemented the "two exemptions and one subsidy." At the time of closing of the 10 kids, tuition, living expenses, let  began to feel the pressure.
He determined several times in the night: a child again, never be collected. But when some of the orphans find orphanages, crying, even kneeling to him tell Unfortunately, his heart and soft ......
"That poor child looks like, who looked distressed, if I had whatever they could really nobody up." In recent years, Wang Zelin always been like this to convince yourself.
In this way, Wang Zelin more orphans, has been 48 people. Most of them come from various towns Yucheng County, there are outside Yucheng, Shangqiu outside.
In addition to these orphans, Wang Zelin also host to seven living alone.
"Can not go to college, I do not blame them, as long as they can real life, mostly for the sake of others on the line."
Wang Zelin sometimes feel tired, tired, he used to point a cigarette, locked himself in the office does not come out.
Yucheng locals call for  is "the good king" from the orphanage to the home Dawangzhuang, more than 10 years away, and the way to meet people often took out a cigarette and handed him, which is a kind of homage in the countryside the customary manner.
Wang Zelin told reporters that one summer, he took an orphan to Zhengzhou to attend the meeting. Due to the terrain unfamiliar Zhengzhou, after the adjournment of the two luggage "luxury" in a taxi to the train station. When off, the taxi driver's life and death do not  money, the driver pointed to the orphans clothes printed "Zelin orphanage," the words, said:. "You're a good man, I can not want your money."
Yuehua Jian, Wang Zelin little moist eyes, he looked away and wiped with sleeves.
For the others, and society has given his all, he was very grateful, he believes that these are the actions of their affirmation.
In 2003, the orphanage for the first time have children go to college, he jumped up excitedly. to make pictures of children admitted to the University into panels, inspire other orphans still in school. "If you really can not go to college, I do not blame them, as long as they can real life, mostly for the sake of others on the line." He said he is not a requirement for the kids too, just do a good person on the line.
"I can not give money to his son, my son and then have no money, but also stronger than orphans"
"So many children every day to serve them food and drink, food at home is not enough to pay; spend money quickly, with water like I did not quite happy, do orphanage,air jordan homme pas cher, is to pull the teeth out of his money. . "Wang Zelin's wife Yuan Xianzhi said.
Yuanxian Zhi told reporters that there was a time of economic difficulties, one to school, Wang Zelin on tuition for the kids to worry about, a signle smoking, rarely speak.
To save money,abercrombie pas cher, he went to work four kilometers outside the town, never ride, but riding a bike; he also never in town for dinner, and then later have to go home to eat. say, even if the province two cents a day, a long time can save a lot of money.
See Wang Zelin to do so frugally orphanage, Yuan Xianzhi a husband in the end in order to begin to understand what is not. Later saw the children grew up in front, and some admitted to the university, see  big momentum every day,http://www.150800.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1242469, Yuan Xianzhi gradually accepted his move, "Now, I also want to open my heart."
Wang Zelin a total of four children, of which, only son never pay any attention to do charity father. A few years ago, laid off from a factory to ask the father to the son of money, but his father refused. Since then, he has embarked on the road of migrant workers.
"I can not give him money, if the money to him, no father and mother of these orphans supposed to? My son no money, but also stronger than the orphans."  said his son did not understand him, but he understood his son. " My granddaughter had polio, my grandson has two have this disease,chaussure louboutin homme, they need money, but no money and no relatives stronger than that. "
Beginning in 2002, Wang Zelin succession planting trees in an orphanage four weeks, a few years, more than 600 mostly aspen trees have become useful. These trees are Wang Zelin hope he expect to use these trees debt. "I owe three daughters too much, and I hope after the death of these trees to stay, with the money to compensate them sell the tree." Wang Zelin said.
To save money, since the orphanage opened, Wang Zelin did not hire extraordinary, nine years ago, has been to follow him to take care of the orphanage by his wife and two daughters. From cooking to take care of the children,jordan pas cher, two daughters without the slightest complaint, the youngest daughter in Zhengzhou, 1,000 yuan a month to return back to him.
"They have to understand me, but I feel sorry for the older talks about them." Wang Zelin said with emotion.
"As long as there are orphans to me for help, I would have to do so."
Wang Zelin rely on contracted land, poplar planting,http://www.freegraphicland.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi, cultivating cotton seed, setting up factories to make money with these labor income do orphanage. Sometimes, the orphanage will get some social assistance.
2003 and 2004 was the most difficult period of the orphanage, when the orphanage there in elementary school, 15 children read four middle and high school,christian louboutin pas cher, plus a couple of college tuition and living expenses, a year down the need for hundreds of thousands to maintain.
"When the kids are a long body, eat more,http://222.243.160.155/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=10007801, I'm not sure the kids eat,air jordan pas cher, but you must let them eat."  very strict control of the money, "tuition, hairdressing, bathing, illness, eating oil , buy salt, stationery need money, you could save one is a. "
"At that time, I adhere to the teeth every day,air max pas cher pour homme, something the whole family can sell sell, in any case can not give up the kids." Wang Zelin said,air jordan, no matter how difficult, he never took the initiative to the government for help, "Secretary Xu met me When asked, I have no difficulty, I said no, this orphanage is my voluntary dry, no one forced me to do so, no matter how difficult,http://www13.plala.or.jp/white_roots/gwbbs/gwbbs.cgi, I would think of ways to solve other people willing to help, I am very grateful, but can not take the initiative to the people. " very firm tone.
Compared with a few years ago, and now, the economy is gradually improving the plight of the orphanage.
"Two exemptions and one subsidy", the children's book fees, tuition and fees, and junior high school kids boarding a dollar a day can receive a living allowance,http://fixixinve.syr4.com/news/html/?524687.html, so that the burden of  alleviate a lot.
Earlier this year, Wang Zelin also opened blankets plant and sesame oil factory, now a well-functioning.
"Now I am very satisfied life."  said that several years ago, he rode a dilapidated bicycle, is now riding the electric car, the original suction is 0.8 yuan per pack of cigarettes Yellow River, now suck is 2.3 Yuan Hongqi Canal.
Economic conditions improve, while nine years, has been wearing a "system illegal" hat orphanage will soon get "positive." Currently, Yucheng County civil affairs departments are related formalities to orphanage, orphanage also will be renamed "Liu Dian Zelin welfare." "I estimate that the formalities will soon run down." Wang Zelin said.
"As long as there are orphans to me for help, I would have to do so." Wang Zelin said that according to his vision, a few years, will take care of the orphanage entirely to the two daughters.
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-18 14:51 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065874 sec., 21 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list