该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-10-07 16:56:42
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Original title: Kindergarten teacher suggested that the girl bobbed hair
Kindergarten girls do not give long hair?
Ms. Chen, who lives in Baixia recently posted on the Internet, said: her daughter's homeroom teacher made, let the whole class girl child unified cut flower head. Ms Chan said: "The children really do not want to cut, good-looking girl braids and more, ah, have to let the girls do the kindergarten cut hair?"
Why should the mother questioned the girl bobbed hair kindergarten?
Ms. Chen's daughter Peas (a pseudonym) is 3 years old, in September just entered a small class on Baixia public kindergartens. Parents at the meeting last Thursday, the head teacher proposed to allow the child class girl uniform cut flower head, the reason is to train the child to his own hair, exercise the child's self-care ability.
After Peas home, they muttered, said: "To a haircut,U84B9k79oh, and I do not want my hair cut off ......" to see her daughter a pair of sad look, Chan is also very distressed, "long hair, tie the pigtail and more good-looking, until winter, wear thick, coupled with short hair, nothing like a little girl. "
See Chan made the post, many parents also said they did not agree with the teacher's proposal:. "Why should a haircut, we do not have this requirement entirely kindergarten children"
Netizen "If children", said: "My daughter's teacher will give the child Bianzhehuayang hair, compiled a pigtail today, tomorrow dish up more than I have to have pretty tie." "If children" that kindergarten teachers should have patience, love, let the children be happy to go to kindergarten.
However, there are some parents expressed their understanding of the teacher's "difficulties", and bobbed hair, "hands in favor."
Some netizens said, "nap every day together,louboutin pas cher, teachers give so much baby combing their hair, quite a waste of time. Moreover, the baby is still small, tie hair easy to hurt the scalp ......"
Netizen "chestnuts," said his daughter once and the other kids in kindergarten slapstick, it was the children pulled her hair, "If the hair is short, it will avoid a lot of unnecessary trouble."
Zoo statement is not mandatory, just a suggestion
Why let the girls kindergarten haircut? The day before yesterday afternoon, the reporter has consulted three public kindergartens.
One principal said, such a situation does exist, "taking into account the child is small, long hair is not easy to take care of; excessive wear and head hairpin will also slapstick slander to children; addition, short hair cut, really You can let the children learn their hair, develop self-care ability. "But the principal said that in the end scissors do not cut,WfH2nyaaRI, and parents decided by the child. "Is not mandatory, just a suggestion." One in more than ten years of preschool teacher said the children are young, bad hair tied tight grip on the hair follicles.
Young female teacher favorite for the little girl pigtails
Nanjing, Xian Lin Moumin young kindergarten teacher Chan said again and again, every day is the happiest thing is to give the girls braid. "I used to think that such a scene is very warm: the kids get a nap, followed me out of the sun in the classroom, I took a little girl sitting in front of her giving her pigtail seriously help other kids on the edge of the sun while waiting for their turn. "Chan said again and again, in addition to a variety of tie to their children daily pigtail,cY5lefph5r, she also gave her self a lot of hairpins were.
Chen repeatedly said, "The fact is easily done something about the kids happy, I am happy."
□ Modern Express Reporter Hao and more
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-06-02 13:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076035 sec., 22 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list