看了几分得瑟 Publish time 2014-11-11 03:28:33

8966LNEu0f

,spaccio woolrich bologna cadriano
4 years old, her father died a year later, stepfather into the house. She disgusted stepfather, more opposed to Tim younger siblings. Slowly, her stepfather love to read, insisted that parents give birth to his brother. Now, my brother suffering from leukemia, she quit her job, and her boyfriend a street vendor to raise money for treatment. She said that we must leave the only flesh and blood for the stepfather.
Stall to save brother
At 16:00 on the 6th, outside Xinqiao Hospital.
"Buy socks,moncler official site, buy a bag!" Liu Lihong inviting loud selling. Just 10 days ago when a street vendor, she did not dare look at the customer, not screaming. Three days before, Liu Lihong did not sell a thing, watching the afflicted brother, stepfather physically and mentally exhausted, she excluded out.
Xinqiao Hospital outside people such as weaving, although Liu Lihong, crying aloud,giubbotto uomo peuterey, but few people patronize. One hour in the past, sweat soaked clothes, something she did not sell.
"How?" 6:00, almost in unison, to find work Qiu Xingquan boyfriend came to Liu Lihong business Tanqian asked how, she asked her boyfriend did not work nowhere to be found? Both shook his head, his face lost. Liu Lihong boyfriend patted shoulders, bent, one hand holding a bag, a hand and shouted up socks.
That night, Liu Lihong, something did not sell. 23:00, they packed up the goods, Qiu Xingquan Liu Lihong reminded several times for dinner, she said could not eat, silent rushed to the hospital.
Department of Hematology, Xinqiao Hospital 51, brother Gu Chuan holding teddy asleep, the mother Hu Xiaohong was awakened in bed asleep. She asked her daughter how to sale? Her boyfriend was about to shake his head, Liu Lihong goes out yesterday to earn 100 yuan shook. See the next day's medicines were available, Hu Xiaohong some soothing.
"Tomorrow have to go early." Liu Lihong did not get discouraged, she said we must cure his brother's illness, leaving only root for the stepfather.
A 20-year-old girl, and half-brother why feelings so deep it?
Stepfather had refused
Liu Lihong, who lives in Willow Pa Hechuan Qingping, Shandong Group 7, 4 years old, when the sudden illness cobbler's father died, leaving the mother and daughter.
Liu Lihong young dad died I do not know what it means, until one year after the rule long into the care of her stepfather and mother's life. Why is this never seen his uncle came home not go out? Why is my mom and dad to let him? My dad was cobbling it?
"New Dad give you brother Tim," "but also points candy contention clothes" ...... neighbors, then only let Liu Lihong afraid, even feel that their father is to be squeeze out of this strange man. Therefore, she has not called Gu rule long dad. Later,air max taille 39 pas cher, my mother repeatedly tempted her to do a brother (sister)? Liu Lihong think of neighbors, then it pursed mouth alone sit side angry.
"Lihong is my pro-girl." Owed Liu Lihong's father passed away more than 10,000 yuan debt, cottage home often leaking, there is a long Gu rule over 80-year-old father. Whenever Hu Xiaohong mention "life brother" thing to his daughter, Gu rule long on the block,costo woolrich, said his family and a good job, the Liu Lihong feeding large sufficient.
Liu Lihong can not appreciate, she not only did not rule long called Gu father confronted his concern and love, but also return Lengyan and supercilious.
1997, Gu Long governance work with people pulling a coal mine occurred in Beibei District, sentenced to three years' imprisonment. Liu Lihong thought: This time he managed to leave the house, the best do not ever come back.
Father touched her
However, Liu Lihong stepfather because of the attitude of a bag to change.
Instant over 7 years old, her colleagues,woolrich blizzard, school, Liu Lihong did not go to school. Hu Xiaohong said her husband to jail, but it is suffering from Graves disease, both to cultivate farmland, but also to take care of her daughter and father, there is no more money for her daughter to school. Looked cheerful companion carrying a bag school, Liu Lihong very envious, she wants to be my father, will send their school. She could not go to school again the reason anger at prison stepfather.
Once, Hu Xiaohong Gu prison with her daughter to see the long rule. Liu looked taller Lihong, Gu Long cure even say sorry this home, dragged her daughter. Liu Lihong whispered in his stepfather phoney, the Gu long rule out a red bag,woolrich spaccio milano, told his wife must let the child go to school.
Liu Lihong was shocked to read in her despair, stepfather gave her hope. Originally, Gu cure long been contemplating her daughter's age, borrowed money to inmates, asked the guards to buy a bag. Resentment vanished in an instant, Liu Lihong hearts block fast enough, in gratitude of her remorse. She realized that her stepfather has been thinking that he misunderstood this fatherly love. Parting, Liu Lihong shyly out loudly, "Daddy" from his teeth, let Hu Xiaohong Gu governance and long cried.
2000, after a long prison care treatment, and the two became the closest person. Go to school every day, regardless of sunny rain, Gu Long governance should send their daughters to school by bike, go near the mine to work. Later, my mother told Liu Lihong, in fact stepfather also had a daughter, 3 years old, fell into the well and drowned, and then he divorced. Now, her stepfather was in pain when his own flesh and blood.
"I'm too selfish." Liu Lihong case was found,air max 90 pas cher pour homme, stepfather to her daughter's thoughts and love are melting in the care of their own, but he has not let his own flesh and blood. Liu Lihong suddenly grew up, her mother and stepfather to start thinking of work,peuterey verona, and to them must give birth to a child.
2003, 40-year-old Gu long rule, in her insistence, he and his wife gave birth to son Gu Chuan.
Treatment brother gratitude
Early July this year, the 6-year-old Gu Chuan suddenly cold, fever, pale skin, Hechuan local hospital diagnosed with leukemia in August to Xinqiao Hospital. Colleagues, neighbors, relatives and friends to raise money quickly ran out of 50,000 yuan, Gu cure long couple despair.
Informed his brother seriously ill, August 15, Liu Lihong and her boyfriend quit working in an electronics factory in Shenzhen in the back to Chongqing. Liu Lihong said, stepfather to go to work, but also to raise money around; the mother is sick,outlet bologna woolrich orari, had to take care of his younger brother, she must come back to help them.
Wenqin doctor said Gu Chuan has been a course of treatment, the disease is still relatively optimistic, but estimated two and a half treatment time.
"There is a glimmer of hope do not give up." Bumpy stepfather recall the fate and their own hard upbringing, Liu Lihong determined to do all-around, leaving only root for the stepfather. She went into the socks, wallets, belts, toys and other commodities, daily 15:01 too, went to a street vendor selling outside the hospital 201 stations. Now, they rented a house near the Xinqiao Hospital, go to work every day and stepfather, mother to look after his younger brother, Liu Lihong purchase, boyfriend looking for work; in the evening, the two street vendor has been insisting to 23:00, after closing time to accompany her mother to the hospital replaced brother .
"White did not hurt." Liu Lihong,outlet woolrich cadriano, beginning with her boyfriend before going to Shenzhen, has just turned positive,outlet moncler, a few months salary saved up more than 3000 yuan cure all to his brother, and now a street vendor to raise money. Gu rule, saying, Mine own work in Beibei a monthly income of only 1,000 yuan, but also to support the father, the son of long-term treatment, no daughter's help, they simply can not afford. Mom Hu Xiaohong said her daughter's performance so she is very pleased with her son and her husband to see the hope of recovery.
Reporter Peng Yu photo coverage
Pages: [1]
View full version: 8966LNEu0f